Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Favour to Ask

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me postcards? I'm trying to disguise a really ugly wardrobe that my landlords want me to have in my room. More importantly, however, I would love to hear from you all, and it's a good excuse to get pictures from anyone who is studying abroad this semester! If there's any chance you might want to send me one, just leave a me a comment or shoot me an email and I'll give you my mailing address (I know you all think I'm paranoid, but there aren't any privacy settings on this blog). Also, if you give me your address, I'll send you a postcard back (hopefully that's an incentive rather than a deterrent!)

On a side note, I won't promise what country I'll send you a postcard from- I'm going to spend a week in Australia over the mid-semester vacation!

And yes, favour is spelled with a "u" here :)

No comments: