Technically, I'm on study leave and summer vacation doesn't start until after my final exam in November, but I'm basically on summer vacation now. I finished my last NZ class as of 10:30 this morning. CRAZY.
Now let the fun begin!*
*Note- I mean the beginning of the fun part for you, the poor reader who has had to put up with my stories (or lack thereof) of classes and small weekend doings. Now there will hopefully be lots of amazing pictures and crazy stories to entertain you. This isn't the beginning of the fun part for me, that was back in July, this is somewhere around the middle of the fun part for me :)
Firearms Training
2 years ago
2 comments:
Hey, we (the readers) have been having fun since the beginning! But we ARE looking forward to hearing about even more adventures!
Wow, you´re lucky. I hope your travels are amazing! I´m starting to realize how little class I have left as well. One of my professors today just told us we only have one class left before we start presenting our final projects! And 5 weeks left of my internship. Time certainly flies.
Post a Comment