To anyone actually reading this who is still abroad (or I suppose to anyone who will be studying abroad), this is my shameless begging: I collect coins from other countries and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you could bring back a coin for me (as long as it isn't worth too much! just something along the lines of a penny). I'll have NZ coins if anyone else is interested in such crazy things. Also, safe travels to everyone, both coming home from abroad and just generally travelling for the holidays!!!
3 comments:
would you like a 2 cent euro? (I really don't understand the 2c euro. They have pennies...why on earth do they need a 2cent coin...?) =) Unless you already have one, which is likely...
I definitely have leftover change, but I'm not sure what. If you want something really small, I'm pretty sure I have a 1 peso coin, which is about 1/6 of a cent.
See you in less than 2 weeks! Yay! And Merry Christmas!
Hay Putnam I have loads of random coins, even a samoan one, probably fijian one too. I shall go through my collection of random ones. I completly forgot you collected coins hehe, I remember when I gave you one of my $1 coins my 1st year hehe
Post a Comment